Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dotees for Swap

I belong to the Dollstreet Dreamers (great group by the way). Judi asked if we would be interested in doing a swap of dotees. She gave us a link to flickr to see what dotees are and I was hooked. These are the three that I am going to send. i really like how they turned out...they were kind of hard to part with. But, I will be receiving new dotees and will look forward to them. I'll post the picture when they come in. I can't wait to see my new dotees!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for posting here, Holly. Be sure to post the ones you got in exchange! And, I can see why they were so hard to part with! Good Job!

Dapoppins said...

Cute, cute, cute. I wish I was more of a sewer, so I could put something together that cute! I can't wait to see what you got in return. I am not much of a gardener, but I love exploring other peoples gardens, while watching the darting birds...your pictures are so warm and friendly!

ibshell said...

HOW WONDERFUL!!! I would love to learn how to make these! Maybe a tutorial?! ;)

Gayle Galura-Scott said...

Hi Nancy. You left a comment on my blog requesting for my wedding card file but yu forgot to leave your e-mail address. Please e-mail me for your e-mail address so I can send yu the file.

Gayle
http://ligayatg.blogspot.com/